Jackal Monitor Only Kit (excludes sensors)
Kit includes Jackal monitor, suction mounting bracket, 5m power cable, 2x 11-way connectors, screwdriver, and a comprehensive full-colour installation and operation manual
The Jackal is a compact multi-function monitor for use on almost any machine, and capable of multiple functions simultaneously – e.g. In a 4-bin/tank Airseeder application a single Jackal can monitor and display several shafts, bin levels, air pressure and tine / plow depth.
The monitor has a large sunlight-readable and illuminated LCD for easy operation day or night.
There are a total of 13 inputs available which are combined with a single output for emergency shutdown, batching functions and speed proportional pulse outputs.
The inputs can all have both high and low alarm thresholds set which can trigger the output for emergency shutdown systems, etc.
There are multiple trip counters as well as an overall total allowing the operator to track numerous jobs in a period of work. The Jackal can be put ‘on hold’ by the operator or automatically by a suitable signal from the machinery, so that periods of machine operation that should not accumulate as a work total can be excluded from the trip totals.
Our onboard calibration wizard makes setup a breeze! It’s simplified with the ability to enter either a factor (pulses per unit) or simply drive/run a set amount whilst the unit is counting the pulses and let the system calculate its own factor.
Here are a few of the many functions possible:
- Area Meter
- Tacho Meter
- Flow Meter
- Batch Meter
- Batch controller
- Rate monitor
- Level monitor
- Pressure monitor
- Temperature monitor
- Depth meter
- Wheel slippage monitor
- Easy wizards for fast setup of Area & speed Meter, Area & speed meter with GPS, Tacho Meter, Flowmeter, Slippage Meter & Generic Wizard
- 1UP, 2UP or 3UP line display – Your choice of up to 3 lines per screen (page)
- LIVE data as you scroll through each page
- Ability to short name each port. i.e. label Shaft 1 as SF1
- Set high & low alarm points for EACH input
- Enhanced Trip function for single & cumulative
- The ability for each input used to display information using imperial and metric units.
- Your choice of number of decimal places
- Arrange front page to your liking…. You select what you want to show on each line
- Auto calculate or manually set calibration factors
- External run/hold or alarm function (to external buzzer or visual alarm)
- Quickly enable/disable ports without losing settings for next time usage
- Radar function output